Use & Care
- Spray each cup with nonstick cooking spray; wipe away excess spray with paper towel to prevent oil build-up on pan. Miniature paper baking cups may substitute for nonstick cooking spray.
- Fill each cup two-thirds full. If every cup in pan is not filled, fill empty cups with water to avoid scorching the surface.
- Bake as recipe directs, reducing suggested recipe temperature by 25ºF/4ºC (darker pans require slightly lower temperatures). NOTE: All Pampered Chef® recipes, using this pan, reflect the temperature reduction.
- Remove from oven; cool 5-10 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan; cool completely on Stackable Cooling Rack.
NOTE: Avoid use of metal or sharp utensils on surface of pan.
- Allow pan to cool completely before cleaning. Hand wash; rinse and towel dry immediately. Do not scour with an abrasive cleanser or scouring pad.
Made in Taiwan