Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; hand wash only.
Illustration 1: View of Latch System When Lid Is Right-Side Up
- Upon arrival, remove tape from latches.
- With lid right-side up, slide gray lock until it stops and then swing latches up.
- While holding latches up, place lid over pan.
- To close latches:
- Swing latches down until center tab from lid aligns with gray lock.
- Slide lock onto center tab to fully secure lid to pan.
- When lifting pan, always carry by the handles of the lid.
- Reverse steps to remove lid from pan.
- Not for use with hot pans. Allow pan to cool completely before placing lid on pan.
- Not oven-, freezer- or microwave-safe.
- Lid may not fit other pans that are similar sizes. Attempting to force fit could cause damage to latches and locks. The Large Cover & Store Lid is specifically designed for the Pampered Chef® Large Sheet Pan.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in TaiwanGuarantee