Use & Care
- Edges may be sharp. Use caution when placing or removing the head.
- Keep out of children's reach.
- Heads: Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
- Case: Use a soft cloth or sponge when hand washing the case. Scouring pads and abrasive brushed will scratch the plastic.
- Make sure the pieces are clean and dry before storing.
USE AND CARE
- To open case, pull lid off while holding base.
- To store cookie cutter heads, place each head vertically into case.
- Case can be stored laying down or standing up.
- The case may show scratches with regular use. It’s normal and won’t affect performance.
Rolling Cookie Cutter Heads
- Place one of the heads on the handle—wrap a towel around the head to protect your hands. Insert one prong of the head into the handle’s arm at a time. Edges may be sharp. Use caution when placing or removing the head.
- Roll your dough to 1⁄8–1/4" (4–6 mm) thick.
- Roll the head in flour to prevent sticking.
- Roll the cutter over the dough.
- To remove the head, gently spread the handle’s arms and remove one prong at a time.
- Works best on cut-out cookie doughs like sugar cookie and gingerbread. Don’t use it on dough with chocolate chips, nuts, crushed candy, and other add-ins.
- Tip: Add ½ cup (125 mL) of flour to a 16.5-oz (470-g) package of cookie dough and combine thoroughly. Refrigerate your cut cookies between cutting and baking to keep the cookies from spreading.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee