Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 pouch Pizza Crust Mix or 1-lb (450 g) store-bought pizza dough
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) warm water (110-120ºF/44-49ºC)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) vegetable or olive oil, plus additional oil to brush stone
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Homemade Pizza Sauce (optional - for dipping)
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare Pizza Crust Mix according to package directions.
Brush White Large Round Stone with additional oil. Place dough onto center of baking stone. Roll out dough to within ½” (1-cm) of edge. Pierce entire surface of dough with fork. Bake crust on lowest rack of oven 16-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove stone from oven to cooling rack.
Melt butter in 1-cup (250 mL) Silicone Prep Bowl; press garlic using Garlic Press into bowl. Brush crust with garlic butter. Top with cheese. Bake 6-8 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
Top with chopped parsley and cut into rectangular pieces for serving. Serve with Homemade Pizza Sauce for dipping.
- 16 servings of 1 piece
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 190, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 135 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 7 g