Grilled Corn with Roasted Red Pepper Butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) jarred roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) butter, melted
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Finely process peppers, shallot, parsley, salt and pepper using Manual Food Processor.
Combine pepper mixture and butter in small mixing bowl; mix well. Brush corn with half of the butter mixture and place on BBQ Corn & Skewer Rack.
Place rack on grid of grill. Grill, covered, 10-12 minutes or until corn begins to char, turning occasionally. Remove rack from grill. Brush corn with remaining butter mixture. Serve immediately.
- 6 servings of 1 ear of corn
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 200, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 230 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 5 g