This classic comfort dish is a standard in Southern kitchens. Serve with your ham or turkey to add a little extra sweetness to your holiday dinner.
- 1 can (15.25 oz./432 g) corn, drained
- 1 can (14.75 oz./418 g) creamed corn
- 4 oz. (113 g) butter, melted (½ stick)
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- 1 jar (4 oz./113 g) chopped pimentos, drained
- 1 pkg. (8.5 oz./240 g) corn muffin mix
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl with the cornbread mix last.
Pour into the 2-qt. (2-L) Enameled Cast Iron Baker; bake until brown on the edges or set, about 30 minutes.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 370, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 12 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 570 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 11 g, Added Sugars 0 g, Protein 5 g