The robust flavors of onions and garlic shine through in this traditional Italian-style flatbread.
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/340 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian Seasoning Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 cup (4 oz/125 g) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (250 mL)
- 1 can (3.25 oz/125 mL) pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz/50 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (30 g)
- Additional Italian Seasoning Mix
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine oil, seasoning mix and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread oil mixture evenly over crust using scraper; top with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Chop onion using Food Chopper. Thinly slice tomatoes using Utility Knife. Sprinkle olives and onion over dough; top with tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese. Grate Parmesan cheese over dough using Rotary Grater; sprinkle with additional seasoning mix.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 0 g
Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired.