Summer Spinach Salad
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- 7 cups (1.75 L) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 firm, ripe medium nectarines or peaches, sliced into thin wedges
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) toasted sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) raspberry vinaigrette
Rinse raspberries. Place in small colander of Salad & Berry Spinner; spin until dry and remove small colander.
Rinse spinach; spin until dry in large colander of Salad and Berry Spinner. Place spinach into serving bowl. Add nectarine slices, raspberries and almonds; toss gently. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- 6 servings of 1
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 3 g