For the dough:
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour, plus additional as needed
- ½ cup (125 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ⅛ tsp (.5 mL) baking soda
- Oil for brushing
- 3–4 tbsp (45–60 mL) pizza sauce, plus additional as desired
- ¼ cup (60 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional as desired
- Assorted vegetables, prepared (See Cook's Tip)
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a small bowl until a dough ball forms.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured Cutting Mat for 2 minutes. Add more flour as needed.
- Roll your dough out to the size of the circle using the Rolling Pin.
- Brush the Personal Size Round Stone with oil, then transfer dough to the stone. Press your dough to the edges using your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip your crust using the Mini Nylon Turner.
- After flipping the pizza crust, top with sauce, cheese, and veggies.
- Put back in the oven and bake 6–8 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven and cut into triangles using the Pizza Cutter.
Ideas for faces: zucchini slices, Brussel sprout slices and shreds, broccoli florets, bell pepper rings and slices, cherry tomatoes, sliced black olives, and thinly sliced carrots.
© 2016 Pampered Chef used under license. Pampered Chef, Pampered Chef and Spoon design, PC and Spoon design and Spoon design are trademarks used under license.
There was an error loading the Component. Please try again later.
Add Order To A Party
Shop With Your Consultant
You will not be connected to a party or Consultant.
You will not be connected to a party.
Your Session Has Timed Out
Sorry, your session has timed out due to inactivity. If you were not signed in, any items in your cart have been removed. Click OK to keep shopping with this Consultant!
content goes here.
content goes here.