Funny Face Pizza for Kids
- For the dough:
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour, plus additional as needed
- ½ cup (125 mL) 2% plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- ⅛ tsp (.5 mL) baking soda
- Oil for brushing
- 3–4 tbsp (45–60 mL) pizza sauce, plus additional as desired
- ¼ cup (60 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese, plus additional as desired
- Assorted vegetables, prepared (See Cook's Tip)
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a small bowl until a dough ball forms.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured Cutting Mat for 2 minutes. Add more flour as needed.
- Roll your dough out to the size of the circle using the Rolling Pin.
- Brush the Personal Size Round Stone with oil, then transfer dough to the stone. Press your dough to the edges using your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip your crust using the Mini Nylon Turner.
- After flipping the pizza crust, top with sauce, cheese, and veggies.
- Put back in the oven and bake 6–8 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove pizza from the oven and cut into triangles using the Pizza Cutter.
Ideas for faces: zucchini slices, Brussel sprout slices and shreds, broccoli florets, bell pepper rings and slices, cherry tomatoes, sliced black olives, and thinly sliced carrots.