Corned Beef & Swiss Wraps
So long, cabbage! Corned beef is branching out to a delicious lunchtime spin on the Irish classic.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) Dijon Mustard Rub
- 2 medium whole dill pickles
- 4 oz (125 g) Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 12 oz (350 g) deli corned beef
- 3 (11-in./28-cm) spinach flour tortillas (see Cook’s Tip)
To assemble wraps, top with one-third mayo mixture, layer two slices of the corned beef widthwise over center of one tortilla, overlapping as necessary; one-third of the pickles, two additional slices of corned beef and one-third of the cheese. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly burrito style. Repeat two times for a total of three wraps.
Preheat Grill Pan and Grill Press over medium-low heat 5 minutes. Place wraps in pan; top with Grill Press and cook 3-4 minutes per side or until grill marks appear. Remove wraps from pan; cut in half on a bias and serve immediately.
- 6 servings of 1/2 wrap
Warming the tortillas will make them easier to roll up. To warm tortillas, place them between paper towels and microwave on HIGH 30–45 seconds or until warm.