Summer Fruit & Spinach Salad
This light, easy and delicious salad is perfect for brunches, bridal showers or a light dinner.
- 1 pkg (8 oz/227 g) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh strawberries, stems removed
- 1 large kiwi, peeled, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) raspberry vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Place spinach in a large serving bowl.
- Cut grapes with Quick Slice; tip slicer over salad greens. Repeat with strawberries and kiwi. Top with pecans.
- For dressing, combine all ingredients in Measure, Mix & Pour®. Mix until well blended. Drizzle ¼ cup (50 mL) dressing over salad; toss lightly just before serving.
- 8 servings of 1 cup/250 mL
Nutrients per serving:
Place pecans in 2-Qt.(2-L) Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring halfway through or until fragrant. Cool completely.