Tuna Noodle Pasta Bowl
This quick version of classic tuna noodle casserole will be your new go-to for easy lunches and dinners!
- 2 oz. (60 g) medium shell pasta (¾ cup/175 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 2 oz. (60 g) canned tuna, drained
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Three Onion Rub
- ¼ cup (50 mL) frozen peas
- ½ oz. (15 g) Parmesan (¼ cup/50 mL grated)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) croutons, finely crushed
Combine the pasta and water in the Microwave Pasta Cooker. Cover with the lid and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Remove the bowl from the microwave. Add the milk, tuna, rub, peas, and cheese. Microwave, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove the bowl from the microwave; top with the croutons and let it stand for 2–3 minutes.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 25 g