Tuna Noodle Pasta Bowl
This quick version of classic tuna noodle casserole will be your new go-to for easy lunches and dinners!
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked medium shell pasta
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 2 oz. (60 g) canned tuna, drained
- ½ tsp (2 mL) Three Onion Rub
- ¼ cup (50 mL) frozen peas
- ½ oz. (15 g) Parmesan (¼ cup/50 mL grated)
- ¼ cup (50 mL) croutons, finely crushed
Combine pasta, milk, tuna, rub, peas, and cheese. Microwave, covered, for 2 minutes. Remove the bowl from the microwave; top with the croutons and let it stand for 2–3 minutes.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 560 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 25 g
To make using the Microwave Pasta Cooker:
Combine ¾ cup (175 mL) uncooked pasta and 1 cup (250 mL) of water in the Microwave Pasta Cooker. Cover with the lid and microwave for 7 minutes. Then follow the rest of the directions as listed above.