Roast Beef Roll-Ups
- 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese spread
- 3-4 tsp (15-20 mL) prepared horseradish
- 8 (6-in./15-cm) flour tortillas
- 6 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb (225 g) thinly sliced deli roast beef (8 slices)
Combine cream cheese spread and horseradish in a small mixing bowl; mix well. For each roll-up, spread tortilla evenly with 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the cream cheese mixture. Top with tomatoes, cucumber, onion and roast beef. Roll up tortilla tightly.
Wrap filled tortillas individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate, seam side down, 30 minutes. Cut each roll-up crosswise into thirds and serve on Medium Bamboo Platter.
- 24 appetizers
servings of 1/3
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 190 mg, Fiber 0 g