Smoky Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- 1 pkg (10 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz/170 g) shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese blend, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) thinly sliced red onion
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine chicken and barbecue sauce; toss to coat. Dice bell peppers using Chef's Knife. Thinly slice red onion using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade. Top crust with chicken mixture, bell pepper and onion. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 20 mg, Protein 18 g, Sodium 520 mg, Fiber less than 1 g