- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) finely chopped seedless cucumber
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp (7 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) each salt and sugar
- 1 lb (450 g) 85% lean ground lamb, lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 small finely chopped red onion (1/4 cup/50 mL)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) curry powder
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) each cayenne pepper, chili powder and ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1 egg, beaten
Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400-450°F/200-230°C).
Combine all cucumber yogurt ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
For meatballs, combine all ingredients in large bowl; mix gently but thoroughly. Using Large Scoop, shape meat mixture into 12 meatballs.
Spray wells of Meatball & Slider Grill Basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs into wells of Basket.
Place Basket onto grid of grill. Grill, covered, 8-10 minutes, turning halfway through grill time or until internal temperature reaches 160°F/71°C (for well-done). Remove from grill.
Serve meatballs with Cucumber Yogurt. Meatballs can be placed in split pita pockets, naan bread or lettuce wraps, if desired.
- 12 meatballs
servings of 2 meatballs about 2 1/2 tbsp ( 37 mL) sauce
© 2016 Pampered Chef used under license. Pampered Chef, Pampered Chef and Spoon design, PC and Spoon design and Spoon design are trademarks used under license.
There was an error loading the Component. Please try again later.
Add Order To A Party
Shop With Your Consultant
You will not be connected to a party or Consultant.
You will not be connected to a party.
Your Session Has Timed Out
Sorry, your session has timed out due to inactivity. If you were not signed in, any items in your cart have been removed. Click OK to keep shopping with this Consultant!
content goes here.
content goes here.