Buffalo Chicken Sliders
- 3/4 lb (340 g) ground chicken or turkey
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) hot sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) blue cheese crumbles (2 oz/57 g)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) ranch dressing
- 6 slider buns or small pretzel rolls, split
- Thinly sliced red onions
Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350-400°F/180-200°C).
Spray Meatball & Slider Grill Basket with nonstick cooking spray.
Add chicken, celery, hot sauce, cheese and bread crumbs in large bowl; mix gently until thoroughly combined. Divide meat mixture into 6 portions. Place insert into base of Burger & Slider Press. Lightly spray base and press with nonstick cooking spray; press into patties. Place patties inside slider wells of Basket.
Grill patties, covered, 4-5 minutes. Turn Basket over, grill, covered an additional 4-5 minutes or until center of burgers are no longer pink and internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Remove sliders from grill.
To serve, top buns with slider, dressing and red onions. Sprinkle with additional blue cheese, if desired.
- 6 sliders
1 servings of slider