Easy Artichoke Pizza
A creamy Parmesan cheese sauce, artichokes and olives top this meatless crowd-pleaser.
- 1 can (14 oz/398 mL) artichoke hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup (2 oz/60 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/396 mL) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian Seasoning Mix
Preheat oven to 425°F. Chop artichokes using Food Chopper. Slice olives using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate Parmesan cheese using Rotary Grater. Zest lemon using Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest; finely chop zest using Utility Knife. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine artichokes, olives, 1/4 cup of the cheese, lemon zest, mayonnaise and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper®.
Unroll pizza dough and arrange on Large Round Stone with Handles, shaping into a circle. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to edge of baking stone. Spread artichoke mixture evenly over crust to within 1/2 inch of edge using scraper. Thinly slice tomatoes using Utility Knife; cut slices in half. Arrange tomato slices over pizza; sprinkle with seasoning mix and remaining cheese.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 1 g
Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired.