- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornmeal
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) pizza sauce
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped fresh vegetables such as zucchini, red or green bell peppers or onion
- 1/2 lb (250 g) Italian sausage or ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz/250 g)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated fresh Parmesan cheese (1 oz/30 g)
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Sprinkle Medium Round Stone with Handles with cornmeal. Roll dough into a 12-in. (30-cm) circle.
Spread sauce evenly over crust. Top with vegetables and sausage; sprinkle with cheeses.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares and serve with Large Serving Spatula.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 23 g, Sodium 1180 mg, Fiber 2 g