BLT Ranch Salad Pizza
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) ranch salad dressing, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz/60 g)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) pitted ripe olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped red onion
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Unroll pizza crust to within 1 inch (2.5 cm) of edge of lightly floured Rectangle Stone. Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
On Large Grooved Cutting Board, thinly slice lettuce using Chef's Knife. Seed and dice tomatoes. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the salad dressing and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well and spread evenly over crust. Top pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, olives, onion and bacon. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Cut into squares; serve immediately.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 7 g, Sodium 450 mg, Fiber less than 1 g