- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli slaw mix
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Thousand Island salad dressing
- 12 (6-in./15-cm) flour tortillas
- 12 oz (350 g) shredded Swiss cheese
- 12 oz (350 g) sliced corned beef, chopped
In small mixing bowl, combine slaw mix and dressing. To assemble quesadillas, place one tortilla onto (10-in./24-cm) Sauté Pan; top with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the cheese, 1 cup (250 mL) of the corned beef and 1 cup (250 mL) of the slaw mixture. Top with additional 1/4 cup (50 mL) of cheese and second tortilla.
Cook over medium heat 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted, turning once. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- 6 servings of 1
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 580, Total Fat 34 g, Saturated Fat 14 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 31 g, Sodium 1220 mg, Fiber less than 1 g