- 1 8 oz (250 g) block mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups (500 mL) canned pineapple tidbits in juice, well drained
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 green onion with top, sliced
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Grate cheese using Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater. Unroll dough onto bottom of lightly greased Large Bar Pan. Gently stretch and press dough to cover bottom of pan. Combine oil and pressed garlic in small bowl. Brush oil mixture evenly over crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
Remove pan from oven. Spread half of the barbecue sauce over crust. Sprinkle cheese and chicken over crust. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove from oven.
Combine pineapple, bell pepper and green onion in large mixing bowl; spoon over pizza, draining excess liquid against side of bowl. Place remaining barbecue sauce into resealable plastic bag; trim corner and drizzle over pizza.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 21 g, Sodium 820 mg, Fiber 2 g