Mini Fruit Cobblers
This easy dessert, made in a cast iron skillet, is topped with golden, crispy biscuits, ready for a scoop of your favorite ice cream!
- 1 can (21 oz. /595 g) any flavor pie filling (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- ½ cup (125 mL) self-rising flour
- ½ cup (125 mL) heavy whipping cream
- Ground cinnamon and sugar, to taste
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Pour the pie filling in equal parts into two 5.5” (14-cm) Cast Iron Skillets.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour and heavy whipping cream. Use the Medium Scoop to add dough to each skillet. If desired, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit dough is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven; let stand 5 minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
- 2–4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 840, Total Fat 22g, Saturated Fat 14 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 450 mg, Carbohydrate 157 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 114 g, Added Sugars 0 g, Protein 6 g