- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) butter (1 stick), melted
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) maple-flavored pancake syrup
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) salt
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Cinnamon Plus®Spice Blend* or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter (1/2 stick), melted
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Place pecans in All-Purpose Pot. Toast pecans over medium heat 8-10 min or until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring occasionally. Remove pecans from pot.
Add remaining glaze ingredients to pot. Stir 1-2 min or until sugar dissolves. Remove pot from heat and stir in ½ cup (125 mL) of the toasted pecans.
While glaze cools, prepare buns. In small bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar and spice blend.
Unroll both pizza crusts out onto Pastry Mat; brush evenly with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture. Sprinkle crusts evenly with remaining toasted nuts. Starting on the long side, roll each crust up tightly and slice into 6 even pieces (12 pieces total) with a serrated knife.
Place rolls in pot with glaze. Bake, uncovered, 30-35 min or until tops of buns are golden brown. Remove pot from oven to cooling rack. Let cool 10 min. Invert pot onto a large cutting board. Serve warm.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 470, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 620 mg, Carbohydrate 62 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g
*Not available in Canada.