Cookies and Cream Icebox Cake
Get everyone involved in making this fun, rich, and easy chocolate cookie ice box cake.
- 3 cups (750 mL) heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 66 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, plus additional for topping
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained
Add the whipped cream, powdered sugar and vanilla to the Deluxe Stand Mixer with the Whisk attachment. Set to to Whip for 3 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Lay 33 cookies on the bottom of the Rectangular Cool & Serve. Add half of the whipped cream on top. Repeat to create 2 layers.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Place cherries and additional sandwich cookies on top before serving.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 520, Total Fat 34 g, Saturated Fat 17 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 260 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 34 g, (includes 29 g of added sugars), Protein 4 g