Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte
- Nonstick cooking spray with flour
- 1 pkg (18-21 oz/450 g) traditional or chewy brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plus 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) water
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1 2/3 cups (400 mL) peanut butter morsels
- 2 cups (500 mL) mini marshmallows
- 6 pkgs (1.5 oz/42 g each) peanut butter cup candies, diced
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray Torte Pans with cooking spray. Place Parchment Paper circles over centers of pans; set aside. In large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the oil, water and peanut butter; mix well. Divide batter between pans, spreading to edges. Bake 10-12 minutes or until centers feel firm to the touch.
In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave morsels and remaining oil on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Set aside 1/4 cup (50 mL). Fold marshmallows into remaining mixture.
Remove pans from oven; cool 4 minutes. Invert one brownie well-side up onto platter; spread marshmallow filling. Invert second brownie onto cooking rack. Using Mega Lifter, place well-side up over bottom layer; top with candies and drizzle with reserved peanut butter mixture.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 470, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 2 g