Chocolate Cluster Cookies
- 1 package (18 ounces/540 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain candy-coated chocolate pieces
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Unwrap cookie dough; place in Classic Batter Bowl. Measure peanut butter using Measure-All® Cup; add to cookie dough. Mix well using Mix ’N Scraper®. Chop nuts using Food Chopper. Add nuts, chocolate morsels, oats and candy-coated chocolate pieces to dough; mix well.
Drop dough 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart onto Large Round Stone with Handles using Medium Scoop. Bake 16–18 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown. Cool 2–3 minutes on baking stone; remove to Stackable Cooling Rack using Mini-Serving Spatula. Cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough. Store in tightly covered container.
- About 2 dozen 2-inch cookies