Raspberry Dream Cheesecake
Featuring a chocolate cookie base and a raspberry glaze, this sumptuous, no-bake cheesecake sets up quickly in our Springform Pan.
- 15 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely chopped (1 1/2 cups/375 mL)
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 pkg (8 oz/250 g each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1 lemon
- 1 pkg (3.4 oz/102 g) cheesecake instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 container (12 oz/340 g) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) seedless raspberry jam
Finely chop cookies using Food Chopper. Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®; microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add cookie crumbs; mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of Springform Pan. Refrigerate crust while preparing filling.
Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Whisk. Gradually whisk in milk; whisk until smooth. Zest lemon using Microplane® Adjustable Fine Grater to measure 1/2 teaspoon zest. Using Juicer, juice lemon to measure 1 teaspoon juice. Add zest, juice and pudding mix to cream cheese mixture; whisk vigorously until mixture begins to thicken. Add 3 cups of the whipped topping to cream cheese mixture; mix until well blended using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread filling evenly over crust using Large Spreader.
- Place jam in Small Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth using Stainless Mini Whisk. Pour jam evenly over surface of filling, carefully spreading to within 1/4 inch of edge using clean Small Spreader. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Run releasing tool around sides of dessert; release collar from pan and carefully remove. Pipe a whipped topping border around top edge of dessert. Cut into wedges using Slice 'N Serve®.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 31 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 360 mg, Fiber 0 g
To soften both packages of cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 60 seconds or until softened.
Reduced-Fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese and light whipped topping can be substituted for the cream cheese and whipped topping, if desired.