Grilled Banana Sundaes
- 2 firm, ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) toasted slivered almonds
Preheat (11-in./28-cm) Square Grill Pan over medium heat 5 minutes. Cut bananas in half lengthwise and crosswise for a total of four pieces each. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish. Gently coat bananas with sugar mixture.
Lightly spray Grill Pan with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer; add banana pieces, cut sides down. Grill 2-3 minutes per side or until grill marks appear. Serve warm with ice cream, ice cream topping and almonds.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 53 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 70 mg, Fiber 4 g