Double Chocolate Cinnamon Dip
Chill the Simple Additions® Dots Round Bowl ahead of time to quickly bring this delicious dip to a cool serving temperature.
- 3 squares (1 oz/30 g) each white chocolate for baking
- 1 container (8 oz/250 g) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) plus 2 tbsp (30 mL) chocolate ice cream topping
- 7 cups (1.6 L) assorted fresh fruit dippers such as apple wedges, pear wedges or whole strawberries
Coarsely chop chocolate with Santoku Knife; place into Small Micro-Cooker®. Add half of the whipped topping and microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval.
Spread half of the dip into chilled Simple Additions® Pasta Bowl; drizzle with 1/4 cup of the ice cream topping. Spread to form an even layer with Small Spreader. Top with remaining dip; spread to form a smooth surface. Place remaining 2 tablespoons ice cream topping into (1-cup) Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Drizzle in a spiral pattern over dip. Drag wooden pick through ice cream topping, forming a swirled pattern.
Prepare fruit for dipping. Place bowl onto center of Simple Additions® Large Round Platter; arrange fruit around dip.
- 16 servings of 2
- 16 servings of 1/2
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 2 g