Flourless Oatmeal Bars
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (15-16 oz/398 mL) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) white chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) baking soda
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray wells of Brownie Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Place chickpeas and eggs in Manual Food Processor; process until well blended (mixture will not be smooth, see cook’s tips).
Carefully remove blade from processor bowl. Transfer chickpea mixture to Classic Batter Bowl. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well with Small Mix ‘N Scraper®. Add ⅓ cup (75 mL) of the morsels, oats, cranberries, brown sugar, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
Using Medium Scoop, divide mixture evenly into wells of pan. Gently spread mixture with back of Scoop. Bake 16–18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
Place remaining 1/3 cup (75 mL) morsels in 1-cup (250-mL) Prep Bowl; microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds or until melted. Transfer to a small resealable plastic bag (see cook’s tips).
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: