Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
This fresh dip tastes delicious with graham crackers, pound cake, or even fresh fruit.
- 8 oz. (250 g) strawberries (about 6–8), stems removed, divided
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) granulated sugar
- 8 oz. (250 g) low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatêl), softened
- ¾ cup (175 mL) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 mL) 2% plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Optional: graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, pound cake, fruit
Place the remaining strawberries into the Manual Food Processor; process until pureed. Transfer the puree into a large mixing bowl.
Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract into the processor; process until smooth. Add the cream cheese mixture to the strawberries and stir to combine. Fold in the yogurt. Transfer to the 1-qt. (1-L) Cool & Serve Bowl and top the dip with the sliced strawberries.
Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafer cookies, pound cake, or fruit.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (5 tbsp/75 mL): Calories 170, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 17 g, Protein 7 g