These hand pies are easy to make and delicious. Make them with any of your favorite pie fillings!
- 1 pkg (14.1 oz./399 g) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 cup (250 mL) pie filling
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
Dust the Pastry Mat with flour. Unroll the pie crusts onto the mat.
Use the 4" (10-cm) Biscuit Cutter to cut out four circles from each crust.
Place four pie dough rounds over the peaks of each of the V-Shaped Baking Pans.
Bake for 12 minutes, or until the crusts are lightly browned.
Add the cream, sugar, and vanilla to the Whipped Cream Maker. Pump the handle until the whipped cream reaches the desired consistency.
- Add 2 tbsp (30 mL) of pie filling to each pie shell and top with whipped cream.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Sodium 300 mg, Carbohydrate 47 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 2 g, Protein 3 g