- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped onion
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 slice deli ham, diced (about 1 oz/30 g)
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) shredded cheddar cheese (1 oz/30 g)
Finely chop bell pepper and onion. In small mixing bowl, whisk eggs, bell pepper and onion. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired.
Add oil to (8-in./20-cm) Sauté Pan; heat over medium heat 1–3 minutes or until shimmering. Pour egg mixture into pan; stir slowly using Classic Scraper until mixture just begins to set. Smooth egg mixture over bottom of pan. Top with ham and cheese. Fold omelet in half, remove from heat and let stand 1-2 minutes to allow cheese to melt. Serve immediately.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 470 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 25 g, Sodium 690mg, Fiber 0 g