Blackberry Cashew Smoothie Bowl
Who says breakfast can't be nutritious, delicious, AND beautiful? This smoothie gets your day off to a great start whether or not you share a pic with friends!
- ¼ cup (60 mL) milk of your choice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plain 2% low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup (60 mL) unsalted cashews
- 1 frozen banana, cut into 1" (2-cm) chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) fresh blackberries
- ½ cup (125 mL) fresh blueberries
- Optional toppings: blueberries, blackberries, sliced bananas, cashews
Add all the ingredients, in the order listed, to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the SMOOTHIE setting; press the wheel to start.
Top the smoothie bowl with the toppings of your choice.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 510, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 80 mg, Carbohydrate 80 g, Fiber 13 g, Sugars 47 g, Protein 14 g