Egg White & Spinach Wrap
This meat-free wrap is packed with flavor, not calories!
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp (2 mL) water or milk (optional)
- ¼–½ cup (60–125 mL) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 7–8" (18–20-cm) flour tortilla
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Monterey Jack cheese, grated
Add the egg whites to the Breakfast Sandwich Maker and add water or milk; whisk to combine. Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes to the deep insert and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the tortilla to the shallow insert and microwave for 30 more seconds. Remove from the microwave and assemble with the cheese.
- 1 wrap servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 470 mg, Carbohydrate 20 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 14 g