Mock Berry Mojitos
- 3 cups (750 mL) water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) strawberry or raspberry sherbet
- 1 cup (250 mL) lime juice (about 7-8 limes)
- 8 cups (2 L) club soda, chilled
- Lime slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Combine 2 cups (500 mL) of the water and sugar in Large Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 4-6 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Stir in mint leaves; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine sherbet, remaining water and lime juice in Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher. Carefully pour sugar mixture into pitcher, straining mixture through small holes of micro-cooker lid (discard mint leaves). Cover; plunge until well mixed. Add club soda to pitcher; stir gently with plunger.
Pour mojitos into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprigs, if desired.
- 14 cups
20 servings of 3/4 cup
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 0 g