Raspberry Habanero Cheesecake Dip
- 1 pkg (8 oz or 250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Raspberry Habanero Sauce
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- graham crackers and/or assorted cookies (optional)
Combine softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; whisk until smooth.
Spread half the mixture into the bottom of the Garlic & Brie Baker. Top with Raspberry Habanero Sauce and spread evenly. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and spread carefully to the edges to cover the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Top with fresh raspberries and serve with graham crackers or assorted cookies.
- 8 servings of 2 tbsp
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 140, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 105 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g