Roasted Red Pepper & Sun-Dried Tomato Tapenade
Pantry staples like roasted red peppers and sun-dried tomatoes make this a great anytime appetizer.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) loosely packed fresh parsley
- 1 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) walnut halves, toasted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup (250 mL) jarred roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
Combine parsley, garlic, olives and walnuts in Manual Food Processor. Cover and pump handle until coarsely chopped. Add tomatoes, oil and vinegar; process until coarsely chopped. Add peppers; process to desired consistency, removing lid and scraping down sides of bowl as necessary using Mini Mix ‘N Scraper®.
- about 2 cups (500 mL)
16 servings of about 2
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 140 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g