Pressure Cooker Spinach & Artichoke Dip
This a creamy, cheesy restaurant favorite is easy to make at home in a pressure cooker. It’s super delicious served warm or cold.
- 1 jar (12 oz/340 g) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg (10 oz./283 g) frozen spinach
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Greek Rub, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 oz. (125 g) white sharp cheddar (1 cup/250 mL grated)
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat Greek yogurt
- Add the dip ingredients, except the add-ins, to the Deluxe Multi Cooker. Cook on CUSTOM for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheese listed in the add-ins for the dip you’re making.
- When the timer is up, manually release the pressure. Stir in the add-ins. Let the dip sit for a few minutes to thicken before serving. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional rub.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (¼ cup/60 mL): Calories 110, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 280 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 5 g
Frozen chicken? No problem. The cooking time remains the same, it’ll just take longer for the Quick Cooker to come to pressure.
To keep the dip warm during your gathering, serve in one of our Insulated Serving Bowls. They keep food warm up to 2 hours and look great on any table.