Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Aioli is a garlicky, mayonnaise-based sauce that is delicious served with vegetables, meats and poultry. Ours has a pleasing roasted red pepper flavor.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) roasted red pepper, drained and patted dry
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine red pepper, lemon zest, juice, parsley, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, seasoning mix and black pepper; mix well using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Serve with Phyllo-Wrapped Asparagus, if desired.
- 1 cup
16 servings of about 1
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 50, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 55 mg, Fiber 0 g
Italian seasoning can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix, if desired.
Aioli can be made up to 1 day in advance. It will thicken slightly when chilled. Thin with 1-2 tsp water, if desired.