Cool Veggie Pizza
- 1 pkg (8 oz/235 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried dill weed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups (500 mL) assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, green or red bell pepper, tomato, green onions, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini or yellow summer squash
Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. On Large Round Stone with Handles, arrange triangles in a circle with points in the center and wide ends toward the outside. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough to a 12-inch circle, pressing seams together to seal. Bake 12-15 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and dill weed. Season with salt and black pepper; mix well with Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust.
To prepare vegetables, coarsely chop broccoli or cauliflower with Food Chopper. Dice or slice cucumber, bell pepper, green onions or tomato using Utility Knife. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Grate carrot using Rotary Grater. Crinkle cut yellow squash or zucchini using Crinkle Cutter.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 260 mg, Fiber 0 g
All-Purpose Dill Mix or Italian Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the dill weed, if desired.
For easier serving, cut the pizza into squares before topping with vegetables.