Pressure Cooker Chicken & Broccoli Dip
This cheesy dip has bite-size pieces of chicken and broccoli and is easily made in a pressure cooker. Beware, once you start eating it, it’s hard to stop.
- 1 lb. (450 g) chicken tenderloins
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) vegetable stock
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen broccoli
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) All-Purpose Dill Mix, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- 4 oz. (125 g) sharp cheddar (1 cup/250 mL grated)
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat Greek yogurt
- Add the dip ingredients, except the add-ins, to the Deluxe Multi Cooker. Cook on CUSTOM for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheese listed in the add-ins for the dip you’re making.
- When the timer is up, manually release the pressure. Remove and shred the chicken, and return to the pot. Stir in the add-ins. Let the dip sit for a few minutes to thicken before serving. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional rub.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (¼ cup/60 mL): Calories 120, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 10 g
Frozen chicken? No problem. The cooking time remains the same, it’ll just take longer for the Quick Cooker to come to pressure.
To keep the dip warm during your gathering, serve in one of our Insulated Serving Bowls. They keep food warm up to 2 hours and look great on any table.