Cool Caramel Café Con Leche
This cool, creamy drink is a refreshing start to your next get-together.
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Korintje Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk chocolate morsels
- 4 cups (1 L) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dark rum
- Whipped topping and additional Korintje Cinnamon (optional)
Place water into (2-cup/500-mL) Easy Read Measuring Cup. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until hot. Add coffee and cinnamon; stir until coffee is dissolved. Place ice cream topping into Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 60-90 seconds or until hot. Add chocolate morsels to batter bowl; stir until smooth using Skinny Scraper. Slowly add coffee mixture to batter bowl; whisk until combined using Stainless Whisk.
- 6 cups (1.5 L)
8 servings of 3/4
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 115 mg, Fiber 0 g
If desired, 1/2 cup (125 mL) additional milk can be substituted for the rum.