Hot Broccoli Dip
- 1 cup (250 mL) broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped onion
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz/125 g) shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup/250 mL)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 oz/30 g) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided (50mL)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/8 tsp (.5 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine broccoli, onion and bell pepper. Add cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper; mix well and spoon into Small Oval Baker.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 2 cups
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber 0 g