Moroccan Hummus Cups
This simple recipe uses Moroccan seasoning to dress up purchased hummus and is a tasty start to any casual get-together.
- 1 container (7 oz/283 g) plain hummus spread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Moroccan seasoning
- 1 plum tomato
- 1 1-in. (2.5-cm) piece seedless cucumber
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) packed fresh parsley leaves
- 24 miniature tortilla chip cups
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plain yogurt
Slice tomato in half lengthwise using Santoku Knife; scrape out seeds using Core & More and dice. Using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade, slice cucumber; cut slices into strips and dice. Coarsely chop olives and parsley using Food Chopper. Combine tomato, cucumber, olives and parsley in Small Batter Bowl; mix well.
Pipe hummus into tortilla chip cups. Spoon yogurt over hummus. Divide cucumber mixture evenly among cups using Small Scoop.
- 24 servings of 1
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving: Calories 30, Total Fat 1.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 90 mg, Fiber 1 g
Any flavored hummus can be substituted for the plain hummus, if desired.
This recipe can be easily doubled.