Mini Alien Cheese Balls
- 1 pkg (8 oz or 250 g) cream cheese
- 8 oz (250 g) cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 stick (about 1 oz) mozzarella string cheese, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) black olives
- 10 pretzel sticks
Microwave cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds until or softened. Grate cheddar using Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater. Add bacon and half of the cheddar to batter bowl; mix well. Place remaining cheddar in Coating Tray.
Using Medium Scoop, form cheese mixture into balls and coat each one in shredded cheese. Slice string cheese and olives into rounds using Egg Slicer Plus®. For the eyes, cut a few olives into quarters and “glue” to the cheese rounds using some of the cheese mixture in the batter bowl.
Break pretzel sticks in half and glue to the back of the eyes. Insert two pretzel halves into cheese ball to form the eyes. For the mouth, cut an olive slice in half and glue to the face.
- 10 servings