Microwave Egg CookerMicrowave Egg Cooker
Microwave perfect scrambled, fried and poached eggs — great for sandwiches, salads, and quick breakfasts. Wells hold one or two eggs, 1½ cups (375 mL) capacity each. The wide rim gives you a secure hold when you’re moving the cooker from counter to microwave. Includes pan scraper. 12" (30 cm) long.
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Microwave-, freezer-, and conventional and convection oven-safe.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!